iPlay 40 shuts down power for USB-devices / iPlay 40关闭USB设备的电源

I tried every available combination of different settings, but the the tablet keeps shutting down my USB GPS-dongle.  The problem isn’t in the dongle itself, because if I plug it into my smartphone (Redmi 8T) it works flawlessly (e.g., the blue light doesn’t go OFF). So, that means it’s the problem with Android 10 system of iPlay 40.
There’re 3 options available (Settings -> Battery -> Power Saving Optimization -> Choose battery saver): Smart saving / Power Saving / Ultra Saving. The 1st one should be for normal use, considering that you can’t completely turn them off and you have to choose between the 3.
The next one is Battery Manager (Settings -> Battery -> Battery Manager) and it’s off.
App standby optimizer is also off (Settings -> Battery -> App standby optimizer -> UsbGps app): close app optimized (off) / no optimize / no optimize / no optimize.
UsbGps app has all permissions (long tap -> app info -> permissions).

So, that’s about it. If you know any other settings to try, please let me know. My tablet is rooted, so I’m free to tweak anything.

https://youtu.be/YdWPqeYEoKs

00:00 – 01:30 – demonstration of settings;
01:30 – 03:00 – demonstration of the problem;

———————–
ENG – CN, TRANSLATION (PLEASE NOTE THAT I DON’T SPEAK CHINESE. REPLY IN ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN BY USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE IF NEEDED. THANKS!)
eng – cn,翻译(请注意,我不会说中文。如果需要,使用谷歌翻译以英语或俄语回复。谢谢!)
———————–

我尝试了各种设置的各种组合,但平板电脑一直在关闭我的USB GPS加密狗。问题不在加密狗本身,因为如果我将它插入我的智能手机(Redmi 8t),它就完美无缺。所以,这意味着它是Android 10系统IPLay 40系统的问题。
有3个选项(设置 – >电池 – >省电优化 – >选择电池保护程序):智能保存/省电/超节电。第一个应该是为了正常使用,考虑到你不能完全关闭它们,你必须在3之间做出选择。
下一个是电池管理器(设置 – >电池 – >电池管理器),它已关闭。
App Standby Optimizer也关闭(设置 – >电池 – > App Standby Optimizer – > USBGPS应用程序):关闭应用程序优化(OFF)/ No Optimize / No Optimize / No Optimize / No Optimize。
USBGPS应用程序具有所有权限(长点按 – >应用信息 – >权限)。

所以,这就是关于它的。如果您知道尝试的任​​何其他设置,请告诉我。我的平板电脑植根了,所以我可以自由调整任何东西。

https://youtu.be/YdWPqeYEoKs

00:00 – 01:30 – 设置的演示;
01:30 – 03:00 – 展示问题;

最后修改:2023-02-02 16:49:00
最新回复:2021-09-04 17:48:18

分享到微信朋友圈

打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,
使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。
全部回复
igor a320